Friday, April 13, 2012

You're really good at that.

Please stop being such a little bitch and get over it. She isn't worth it, and shes ugly.She treats you like a fucking dog. There is so much better out there for you. Can't you see I fucking care. God, I must be really bad at showing how much I care for people. The only way I know how to show any caring is by buying shit for people. I try to do nice things but it always involves money. Why can't I figure out how to do nicer things for people without spending.... fuck.
         I just...I don't know how to say all the regrets I have about the past. There are so many, and I realize I need to stop. I need to get over the past... but why can't I hold on just a little bit longer. I miss so many things, and missed out on many things as well. Get a grip...
         I feel like some days I am losing my mind. Sometimes I wake up and cry. I don't want to go on with working so hard just to live a measly existence in this pathetic world that is all about being beautiful and rich. But then I remember Mikey, he is the only reason I get up and go to work, do homework, and go to class. Otherwise, I would be a complete utter mess. Sometimes my mind races so fast its hard for me to keep up with myself. Why am I so sad? I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. I am so sorry for everyone that is in my life and has to deal with me, I know I am an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment