Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bartender, I'll have another.


I've really had it with people lately. My emotions are set to "fuck all".

I hate liars with a fiery passion. Don't sit there and tell me you aren't looking for a relationship for a while; that you would like to stay single for at least 6 months. Then 2 weeks later get into a relationship. Really? You could have just told me straight up that you weren't interested in dating me, that all you wanted was to use me for an emotional and sexual head rest. Now you aren't even talking to me. I thought I made it clear that first and foremost we were friends.... but apparently when you get into a relationship you stop talking to your friends. Cute. I'm glad I didn't get into anything serious with such an immature prick, such as yourself. You are the type of guy you warned me about, interesting how the terms "liar and asshole" hit so close to home with you. I am disgusted and  irrefutably all - fucking - set with you. Enjoy your two month relationship.




Also, the car I was going to buy got sold as soon as I drove into the parking lot to go test drive it. I am winning this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment