Sunday, September 1, 2013

Surprise me September

School starts in 2 days, I am already exhausted just thinking about it. I have spent these last two weeks seeing friends and family... People have been getting in touch with me to hang out before I go back to school and have no life again. Which is great and all, but getting up at 3:30 AM everyday and then going to see friends or family, then doing things with my son, I am exhausted. I still have a cook out to attend tomorrow, and now I found out I have to work as well. I guess the person they hired to do the full time position at my work quit, so now I am working most, if not all, the shifts until further notice. Welp, at least I will get a good couple of pay checks.

My cousin got married yesterday and I had the pleasure of witnessing it. Weddings are so beautiful, and she was a very beautiful bride.  Ah, September, be good to me, please?

4 comments: