Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First song, say whhhhhat?

Disappointment


This is the song I had sung for my Psych class. I had it in my head to be original in my presentation, and to score points with the teacher. I also got to spend time practicing, seeing as I haven't had much time for the poor guitar as of late with school taking up most of my schedule.
                 This is the first song I have ever made. It was for a project so I didn't work on it as hard as I would a song I were singing for pure enjoyment, or from my heart. My disclaimer is that the recording is loud, I messed up like twice during the recording and since I am lazy I didn't bother to fix it, and it's pretty depressing. The song itself is based off of my poster that I made for a visual effect. The poster was made to describe my dreams. Apparently my dreams are of a depressing nature. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and listening to my song. I apologize for my vocals, they are quite awful in this recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment