Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I kinda miss you, sir.

After a sweet letter in my FB inbox from Sare (that was basically an essay). I have finally began to grip onto the school thing. I find myself actually understanding things in class. I feel more confident in my writing and work. Now that I understand and comprehend what is going on around me, I enjoy school. I was actually very upset the psych class was cancelled today. Not to mention that I am a broke bitch, so having to drive all the way back home was a bummer... I just really wanted to go over chapter 3 in class. I realized that the whole psych thing that has to do with plotting and graphing has of no interest to me. As soon as we starting learning how the brain works I was like, "OH SNAP! This is fucking awesome!" I definitely want to take a biology class and a chemistry class next semester! Ode' to the excitement.
                  I seem to be "falling" for many things. I'll allow it.
I have this dream project I have to do, to interpret what my dreams mean to me. I can do a poster, or write a song, a poem, or a reenactment. I think I am going to do a poster and a song. Though if the song is too much for me I will probably go with a poem, just because I have never written a song before so I am not sure how I would go about it. Plus I would have to actually preform it in front of the class. EEK! Also we have to do an essay along with it. All the while we have a research paper due the first week of May. Not to mention all the other essay papers that will be due during this time period. This could be rough, I am so ready for the challenge. Bring it.
                        Also, I kinda miss my buddy. You need to hang out with me soon...just saying. I know you don't "miss" people, but deal with the fact that I can actually admit to missing playing guitar with you, or just driving around, and just talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment