Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Color me tender

I feel like you never even cared...
You just let me go. Why wouldn't you fight for me?




School starts on Monday. I am not as excited about it as I once was. I no longer have a job from my own stupidity, therefore I have no money for books. I will not receive my refund until 30 days have the semester starts. I pretty much fucked myself. I am pretty good at fucking up my own life. Just when I thought I was making things better for me and my son I somehow back tracked. All the money I have left in my account which is a woping $175 has to go to things that automatically come out of my account so I don't go negative. So my car insurance will be paid for. Though what good is car insurance if you can't drive your car. I can't get it inspected because I don't have the money for it. WTF!?  I am not one for self loathing, really... I just can't believe I couldn't find a job yet. I have my second interview for Lowe's on Wednesday. I am no sure if I'll get the job, I just hope I get it.   My total cost for my books, and this is by looking online for the cheapest ones comes to $281.00. AHH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment