Saturday, March 5, 2011

Zip your lip like a padlock

I am so lost in my own head. One minute I know what I want, then the next I haven't the slightest. I have a problem with being indecisive. I can never make my mind up, though generally I never really care. I don't care where we go out to eat, where we go to hang out, or what we end up doing. I just don't care, it's not something I think about. I just like spending time with my friends. Whether we are crowded in by a million people or just doing the one on one thing.

I seem to always make things more complicated than they really are. This post is not going to make much sense, I can't sort my thoughts out. So I am just typing whatever comes to mind.

I think that it is crazy how you can be practically infatuated with someone, then out of nowhere not even care about them anymore. I think that almost everyone does this. Sometimes you meet that person that you are so intrigued with, that you can imagine spending all your time with them (well, within limits of course). Then when they are distant, you seem to think about them less. I feel like my heart never grows fonder, usually it wonders. I think I am easy to get, but hard to keep. In the end that is what is really important, keeping that someone in your life. Once you are absent in my life for too long, I find ways to distract myself...sometimes those distractions become more than just distractions.... Now I am thinking, am I even ready for that yet? I don't even know what I want....

2 comments:

  1. Padlocks don't usually have zippers... ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens. But I like when we just do nothing we managed to make fun out of it either way .. like last summer.. now come hang out with my gorgeous.. i miss r jessie n berda time .. with our kids

    ReplyDelete