Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I watched you change


Dear K.D.
I really am not sure if I like the person you are becoming.... you are ditching your friends for a girl you've only known for two weeks. With excuses like "I don't have the gas." -- but then you go to your girlfriend's house the next day? I hope she is giving you some gas money since her family is rich and she has a job.. and you don't anymore. Why can't she just drive up to see you for once? I don't know why I care so much but I do know that you need to slow your roll with this girl. You two had sex the first time you met, I'm sorry for being so negative but I know you two will not last. Also, please treat my boyfriend (who is supposedly your best friend) with a little more respect. Ditching him all the time is getting lame and I have to keep picking up the pieces that you break off. I know I shouldn't care, but you are my friend too, or so I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment