Thursday, October 11, 2012

Confess your sins


I really dislike it when I can not read someone... I have a very good judge of character ( for the most part ), so I can generally read people pretty well. But then there are those people that are like "fuck you, can't read me for shit." Bastards.



I hate that the only things that intrigue me anymore are people that are difficult to read. Why am I so persistent with people who challenge me? I make things hard on myself.... It's not even like I want these people ( sexually ) I just want to know them... with all these deductions, I have concluded that I am fucking hopeless case and need a new hobby..


4 comments:

  1. Maybe their books are written in a different language? (my comment was deleted automatically? o.o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, people are very interesting so don't feel too bad about this fascination. Read and learn more about psychology or anthropology maybe. I think I'm one of those people who are harder to read though btw, so.. sorry...? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually going to minor in psychology, so I've taken a bunch of psych classes already. Perhaps my thirst for the abnormal can't be controlled? lol And damn you for being hard to read! ::shakes fist::

      Delete