Friday, January 21, 2011

First things first

My first entry to a blog that I'm not even sure I will keep up with. A blog that I'm not sure I'll make everything on my mind entirely known. Perhaps I'll make this like a diary? That would be a bit personal to keep on the internet. Then again, this is 2011, Facebook as shown us how open the world can really be about their personal life for all to see. I shall start this with perhaps a description of myself, and what is going on in the world around me.


                                          I'm Jessi, I am 23 years old. My birthday is coming up in the next week or so. I will be 24. Being this age, I myself, think that I should be married and starting my career. This is not the case. I live with my parents, have a 2 1/2 year old son, and not even in a relationship. I work at Dunkin Donuts, and have since October of '04. I plan to start school in the fall. Life hasn't dealt me the best hand, but that goes to say I haven't dealt myself a very good hand either. This is a case of me now learning the game and hoping to play better.


                                My problem with education is that I dropped out of high school when I was 16. (Stupid idea, you don't have to tell me) I have received my GED, in hopes that I can pursue my college and career dreams. Not quite sure how things will pan out. I don't know the first step into picking a college that might appeal to me. College in general appeals to me, so what am I looking for? I think my first year will be a way of me learning what to expect and what I will and won't like for the future. For now though, I will stick with whatever I can get into and what has the courses I want.  Maybe I have gone a bit too far for my first entry.


                                                        More about me:
  Men and women are mind boggling to me. Not in a way that I can't understand them. I am pretty good at reading people, and I pride myself in that. There are a small handful though that I just don't get, and most likely never will. I'm okay with that, as long as I at least try and if after many attempts I fail I'll accept it. This isn't contained to just relationship wise, also pertains to friends and family. If you, the reader, haven't noticed yet that my mind jumps all over the place then here is a warning. This is why I am not a writer. Most of the things I spit out don't really make much sense. I think I'll end this here, perhaps my next post will actually be a bit more lined up and readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment