Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nostalgia

I really miss you. Maybe it is that time of year where everyone misses someone. "Cuddle weather" is the worst time of year for the singletons... for me at least. I generally make it through pretty well. I get sad from time to time, but I am only human. Sometimes I wish I could hug you one last time. I'll get over it... like I usually do. It is really just the time of year, otherwise I wouldn't be thinking twice. I like to believe that around this time everyone has someone they think back on and miss, that I'm not being crazy. Perhaps one day I can stop thinking back and wishing we had resolved all out issues, not to be together but to be friends. I don't think that will ever really happen, but I can always hope. My past relationships keep my nostalgic, I really need to find better things to bide my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment