Sunday, November 4, 2012

This isn't a real post

I feel like I am spiraling down the wrong path. I am going to put a stop to it now. I don't want to feel like this anymore. Lately I have been happy to see my friends, but mostly sad inside. I have been feeling like this broken person walking around pretending to be fine, when in reality I am anything but. I am trying to find closure in the memories that I can not fix. 

       I am trying to get over not being able to have certain people for more than just a friend. I don't want to fuck up our friendship, so they will never know. I will continue to take all my feelings for them and throw them away,  they are such a great friend... I don't want to lose something so important. Friends are more important than a relationship right now. I want to get most of my classes out of the way before getting to that bridge. I also need to spend as much time as possible with my son. Though I have been doing pretty good with balancing friend, school, homework, and Mikey time.

 AHH with the feels!



No comments:

Post a Comment