Friday, March 29, 2013

This is where the title would go

Here we are again followers. This is where I complain about life and leave out tons of other things that are going on because when I write on here I tend to focus on the bad. Here is where I would write some witty metaphor about how much I dislike being single, while simultaneously quoting some poem about how I am fine on my own and happy that I can handle life until someone special enters it. There is where I post a picture that is generally not relevant to what I am actually talking about, here:
This is where I then try to make a funny remark about how I think I am cool and then say just kidding.

Here I go spouting out words of wisdom about how things need to change and how only I can be the one to change them.

And finally, this is where I post my rantings/ramblings and then open up a new post maker to write a sappy poem about love once had.  Enjoy your day followers. I really do appreciate anyone that takes the time to read my blog. Because I do realize it is starting to become the same things over and over again, I should start coming up with topics to discuss instead of making this always about emotional crap. Thanks again guys and gals! :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post deconstruction.
    I understand what you mean, but pop/indie songs, for example, portray the same emotional themes for decades and yet, we manage to listen and enjoy them. I think your poems are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I was thinking of trying to get a few published, but I wasn't quite sure if they were good enough. I'll continue thinking about it and trying to write more. :)

      Delete