Monday, May 20, 2013

Working on a better me

I have decided to start learning Spanish. My college offers up to Spanish III, which should be pretty cool. I wish they offered Latin classes, but what good will Latin do me.. I guess? At least learning one new language will open doors for me and it will be fantastic for getting work when I am finished school. I must keep looking towards the future, because living in the now isn't particularly getting me anywhere. I need to stay focused.
I need to be a better me, the best me I can be. Maybe that's what happens.. maybe that is when we find our soul mate? Searching for them does me no good, so I've devised a plan to stop looking and start working on having a good life and enjoying it as it is. And then perhaps one day I will be lucky enough for that one person to grace me with their presence, and I them.
 TĂș eres mi tormenta

No comments:

Post a Comment