Friday, June 7, 2013

A measly $50...jeez

20 minutes ago I wanted to stab anyone who talked to me in the face. With that being said, I have become calm, cool, and collected.... for the most part. I am still going to have a bitch fest.


My son's father seems to think I need to bow down before him, for he is male and the giver of the miraculous sperm that invaded the egg inside my vagina one fateful night, then boom, war commenced inside of my womb. Colorful entrance, oh, I know.

Basically, this mother fuck didn't pay me child support for almost over a year and for several months I had to make him see our son. Which involved me taking my time and money to drive our son to his house and then pick him up.... I don't think I could put enough periods there to emphasize my annoyance. Any who, now that he is with this new girlfriend (who actually isn't new, they have been dating for a year), he actually sees his son, meets me sort of halfway (I drive 30 minutes, he drives 15) I digress... and he pays some sort of child  support (according to the state of NH, I am suppose to receive 1/4 of his paycheck for child support, he makes $12 an hour, and I receive $50 a week...when really I should be receiving over $100 per week!) I leave it alone because everyone needs to live, right?

I understand that money is tight, apartments are not cheap... exactly, cause I live with my fucking parents, go to school full time, have a job, and during my spring and fall semesters I hold two fucking jobs, believe me.. I know it is rough. Well, sometimes I let my son's father have my son for an entire week, this has happened twice. The first time, we had no problems, he paid me child support and it was over with. Well, he kept him for a week the second time, and boom, he "doesn't think it is fair" to pay me child support for a week that he had him. (MOTHER FUCKER! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?)

I am asking for the measly fifty-fuckin-dollars you owe me, just because you take him for a week doesn't mean you don't pay. I have to buy food, clothes, pay for daycare.. etc.  And he thinks that he knows that "it doesn't cost that much to take care of our son". Really... he said that. I think it is about that time I go to court, or figure out something.. because I am sick of this shit. Why does everyone want to walk all over me? I have been nothing but nice to every human/creature that crosses my path... and I get this shit?

I am still going to continue to be the nice/decent person that I am, but I am not going to allow people to walk all over me anymore.

/rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment