Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Picture post

My friend did my hair and make-up last week and I forgot to post pictures on here. Basically, I used to do my hair in the pinup style a lot, but then I got lazy. Seeing myself all done up again makes me want to do my make-up like this all the time again. But, I am still pretty lazy. Anyways, this post is dedicated to pictures and what not.




These are my tattoos, hopefully I can start affording to finish up my left arm, for I am going to do a full sleeve of the planets and solar system things.






3 comments:

  1. I love the astronomy tats! I've been into amateur astronomy since I was a little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always enjoyed learning about astronomy, though I am no astronomer. Do you own a telescope or do you use someone else's?

      Delete
    2. I prefer using large binoculars. I have a pair of Celestron 20X100mm Skymasters and a nice sturdy tripod for my night forays. The collapsed tripod and binoculars (barely) fit into my backpack so getting about in the boonies looking for the perfect dark sky spot is relatively easy. Then it's all about the benefits of the binoculars. It is like looking out the portal of a spaceship in my opinion, they take in large swaths of the sky. So, open star clusters, close binaries, nebula, some galaxies and galactic clusters, star fields, almost all the Messeir and NGC object are favorite targets.

      My telescope I don't get out much any more. It is a 20 inch Dobsonian type. Any trip with it has to be planned out ahead of time because I have to usually take a wheelbarrow to haul the big heavy thing as well.

      Delete