Sunday, July 22, 2012

Drunken rants

Dear A.B.,
And then the awesome sappy posts start to make me deteriorate and I feel alone and realize that he doesn't give a shit about me....what so ever. It must be nice to just let go  of things as easily as you. It's hard to fall asleep because you haunt me at night and when I wake up I cry and wish you would still text me on your way to work, or when you got out of work. Am I really that much of a piece of shit? Am I that easy to forget? You can just fuck some other girl and not think twice about what we had? 

Maybe, just maybe, you are lying to yourself and keeping distance to make me get over you so I stop hurting because you treated me poorly. Or perhaps I really meant so little to you. At least I didn't use you or lie to you. This is going to fuck me over in the morning I just know it but the "create post" button is so close.... Fuck it, not like you'll read it. If anything you'll read it and laugh at how pathetic you've made me. I hope you are happy.


Sincerely,
I feel fucking bipolar the way I keep going back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment