Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Y U NO....

Dear "the actual fuck",
Just a day, just an ordinary day.. just trying to get by.

Worked today, went by fast. Then I got my car some what fixed. The alignment needed to be done so I brought it to the actual Subaru store instead of a tire place. Cost me $90.00 but they fixed it and now I can drive not worrying about my car exploding. There is a bunch of other things wrong with my car but fuck, one step at a time please. I also replaced the tire that was pretty damn near to popping. Again, one less heart attack while driving my 45 minutes to work going 80 mph....

I have an interview at the Concord store on Friday. I am pretty cocky about this. I believe I will get the job, so I am not too worried about it. I just hate interviews. I usually just have a bunch of word vomit come out when answers questions about customers.

I feel less stressed today, like a weight has been lifted. Even before sitting in the Subaru waiting room for 2.5 hours (fml),  my heart didn't pound as much as it use to. Maybe this is finally the start to me being the best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment