Thursday, July 19, 2012

Post apocalyptic

Dear A.B.,
I'm particularly impressed with how I was so controlling and you couldn't hang out with your friends.. Also it must have been hard being trapped underneath me....because you hung out with your friends almost every night. God forbid you called me one night out of the week. You realize that instead of texting me, you are now texting other people. Which you weren't doing before...and I NEVER kept you from texting or talking to them. Oh gosh, it must have been so hard doing what ever you wanted. Oh, and me wanting you to quit smoking pot... goodness it is just so gosh darn awful when your significant other cares about you and doesn't want you to get in trouble with illegal shit. Guys also must really hate having a girlfriend that would actually be okay with them going to a strip bar. So glad you are free from all of that. Must have been rough.

Stop lying about me being controlling. You can even ask your friends, a lot of them think you are fucking crazy, and are going to spiral out of control. They all think that I am going to be the one that got away. What do I know... I have let you be yourself all along. But that isn't enough for you. You need someone to wait on you hand and foot. Wow, that is really sounding familiar. Maybe just like Mike, the one person you despise most. Gee whiz. I just can't get away from the jerk and using types. Really cool using me for the weekend to drive you to your appointment by the way.

Wishing you the best with your endeavors,
Someone who is way better off with one less user and liar in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment