Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Have you seen my sanity? I seem to have lost it.

I feel like I am constantly doing homework.... or at work...or in class. I spend what little time I do have with my son, and then go right back to homework. I knew getting a second job would be exhausting but I need the money. I can't keep living here with my parents. I haven't texted or called anyone. I haven't visited friends with the exception of today I went to the GE meeting at SNHU. I think I have another MCC meeting on Friday, I am not sure. Gah... I am just tired.


2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid in these cases, the best you can do is enjoy what little time for yourself you have and try to look forward for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I enjoy my me time and the little things as much as possible. :)

      Delete