Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rethink

Sometimes I don't know if I am happy or sad. I miss talking to my ex, like the friendship that existed in our relationship. But I am glad to not be in that relationship anymore. It's a bittersweet feeling I believe.

This new store might not be so bad after all. It's been going pretty well, and I have been getting a long well with my coworkers. We already have inside jokes, woot! School is so close... oh man, I'm so nervous. I still never looked to find my classes. Perhaps I'll do that after work tomorrow. Or come home and work on my muffler. I finally got the new part I need. Hopefully I can do this on my own.

In any case. This is the beginning of something good. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and I have finally spotted it. Let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment