Friday, September 14, 2012

So this bitch.

Catchy title I think.

School is going well, so far it is excruciatingly easy.... I am thinking by midterm it'll start to get hard, but you never know. I could be getting too cocky about it. I am meeting lots of new people and so far they seem really nice. There is a LGBTQ group on campus that just happens to meet during a time I am not in class, so score! I am also going to the Generation Equality meetings at SNHU. At first I was reluctant to go, but they say they want me there so give the people what they want! I am also getting a job on campus because I can't get enough hours at Lowe's. My life is going to be spent in Concord and Manchester basically.

I am excited to go apple picking with Mikey! I saw these really cute caramel and chocolate apples on pinterest the other day, so hopefully we can do that was well. Unless he decides after 5 minutes of making an apple he doesn't want to anymore... then it turns into a mommy project lol. The hayrides should be fun this year as well. I've already decided with a few friends that we are most definitely going to Nightmare New England! FUCK YES! That reminds me, I am going with Jen to see the Possession! So ecstatic! I miss going to the theaters to see horror films and going on thrill rides! I am glad to have Jen in my life, she understands my sick and twisted need for gore and to be scared shitless. Ahh yes, to be me. That is scary in itself.

My ex is getting a new job, so Mikey will not be going there every Friday. So Mikey won't need his babysitter anymore. Which sucks because I love Yevette and Mikey does too. I don't want to hear him complain every Friday that he wants to see Yvette and not his dad. I don't get why he hates going there... but we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment