Monday, September 10, 2012

This is me, above that level

People can be really cruel. I can't believe someone would actually be happy when a person is in pain.... that is fucked up. Also, I am sick of all the anonymous questions on Tumblr suggesting that I am some kind of "cunt" or that I am actually glad that my ex got dumped. Fuck that. Those people need some serious therapy. I am better than that. I don't believe it makes me a cunt when I did anything and everything to make that man happy. Far be it for me to break down every once in awhile when I realize that all that I had is lost and I will never get what we had back. A big serious fuck you. He always told me to write what I felt, and that he was glad when I wrote my feelings. Now I am getting bitch slapped for doing so? People need to mind their own business... don't read my posts if you don't like me... easy. Also, I truly cared and still care for my ex. I would like to be there for him, but I don't think either of us are ready to talk yet. When he is ready, he will come to me. Otherwise, I wish him the best and I am sorry for his heartbreak.


In other news: school is going well, and I spend way too much of my time at SNHU. I am making more friends there... I need to make friends at my school damn it! I suck. Here is an awesome gif just for you guys! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment