Monday, December 31, 2012

Appropriately named post

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2013 is amazing for you all!

I was suppose to go to the party, but I have to work in the morning.. usually that wouldn't stop me, but coinciding with not having gas money.. my night is containing my computer and then sleep. I don't have that big of a problem with it though. I thought I would be upset, but it really is just another day. Some of my friends are complaining about being alone, and I realized that people make days like New Years and Valentine's more than they really are. They are great to share with someone, but when you are single that shouldn't cause any means for depression or heartache. The day should be just another day. I never thought I would say this, but for once... everyone else is spending too much time in their head, and I am trying to explore my world. Again, I hope you all have a great New year. :)

1 comment:

  1. People should have New Years parties all year long. Every day can be a celebration. i agree with you, we should party whenever we can or feel like it, not when the rest of the world says so.

    ReplyDelete