Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jessi learns something new

I finally have all the things I need to start snowboarding. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to go to an actual mountain. For now I have been learning in my yard. I have small hill in it so it has kept me busy for the time being. I have been watching a lot of snowboarding videos on youtube and I am getting anxious about going down a real slope. I want to learn more so bad, but there is only so much I can learn in my backyard. I was trying to save and make plans to make this winter glorious.... unfortunately I didn't plan for life. Fixing my car and hours cut at work took a toll on my bank account and now I am back to being broke. I guess I will have to accommodate for next year... for now I will make do with what I have.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment