Friday, December 7, 2012

My filter is non-existent sometimes

I was trying to avoid writing about this but right about now I am just fed up. Some of my good friends have entered new relationships.. with that being said I am happy for them, it just really pisses me off when they fall off the face of the earth. I hate that they disappear for the first 3 months of their new relationships. I thought my winter break from school was going to be fantastic, and now it looks like it is going to suck. I don't need friends like this... so go fuck yourself. Cause when you start having problems in your relationship, like what always happens when you have BACK TO BACK relationships... I won't be around.

        Also, on the matter of exes....  all of my exes have brutally torn me apart. Now, when I get over it and try to be friendly they ignore me. They originally want to be friends, then never talk to me. Well fuck you. I thought you guys still wanted to "be a part of my life" and "be friends".... yea, you have a really great way of showing it. I have been nothing but peaceful and respectful, and you all still continue to shit on me. 2013 is going to be one hell of a year because none of you will be apart of it. So don't expect any more texts or messages from me. A real friendship works both ways. I deserve better.



No comments:

Post a Comment