Monday, December 3, 2012

Power rangers unite!

I was pretty bummed earlier today, but I was actually getting over it (which is fantastic). What is one shitty date, compared to the endless possibilities I can enjoy out of life?
                                        I saw her at school and she came over and said hello... I said hello back and asked how she was doing, out of pure politeness of course. I am not a very rude person, and treat everyone with respect regardless of my true feeling towards them. After that it was the sweet sound of awkward. I basically ignored her and talked with my friends... because they were pretty pissed off with her actions towards me. ( My friends are the shit and for some odd reason when people hurt my feelings they take it to heart, like their feelings were hurt.. it is quite surreal ). It makes me feel like I am headed down the right path. Breathe of fresh air. I digress, there is a guy in my chemistry class that I have also had a crush on since the beginning of the semester, I know I know I am a crush slut. So I have decided that next time I see him I will flat out ask for his number and see if he is interested in getting to know one another on a more personal level. It has been so hard to talk to him alone, since we have class together and for some reason everyone in the class ( or maybe it is just in my head ) stares at us when we are talking. Drives me nuts. Like fuck man, just let me ask this dude for his number without your scrutiny. Hopefully I see him tomorrow when he passes by my work, that would be fantastic. I shall make my move then!

         Tonight I went to see the movie that I was SUPPOSE TO see with that girl. It was a good movie, Silent Hill: Revelations. My friends and I made a "bro sandwich". I really enjoy having most of my friends being male. It really does cut down on the drama, and it feels good that when ever they are down they come to me for advice or a shoulder to lean on. It is nice to feel needed.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on moving on already. Yes, I've also heard that a guy-group causes less drama than any ordinary girl-group. A strange phenomena indeed.

    I highly suspect that that no everyone is watching you two when in class. It usually just is in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, I am probably just a tad bit paranoid.

      Delete