Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And in that moment, I thought I saw the real you

Dear You,
This should stop, I was doing so much better avoiding the issues at hand. But we all know how that ends... that's just too messy for me. You wrote something that made me believe you were still here, just stuck inside this monster you had become. Then you deleted it. You erased what seems like that last piece of you that I knew. I really don't know you anymore. It's scary in just a matter of three weeks time, someone you could love and know everything about, disappears. Where did you go? You knew me better than anyone else, now I am a stranger. Why? You want me to forgive you, but how does one do that? How can someone just let go? I let you into my heart, I let you know me.Which is crazy because at that time when we met, I didn't want anyone to get in. Then you run away, pushing me down as you take each step farther from me. You sit there completely unscathed by the harm you did to me.

 I feel like I never want another father figure near Mikey. If this is how it is going to be... if people are just going to keep walking out on him, then they don't deserve to be in his life or mine for that matter. You swear you didn't lie, but you promised me the heavens and took them away.

Sincerely,
Will this pain ever stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment