Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today is yesterday, tomorrow.

I am really over my ex. I've actually been over him for a little while now. I made sure I didn't start really looking for someone until I had moved on. I pride myself in my ability to know when I am and am not ready for a relationship. I don't lead people on and I don't pretend to care. I think I am a good person and perhaps one day I will make someone very happy and they will make me happy. Until then I am going to take my time... slowly dipping my feet into this vast ocean of people. It can be scary at times, wondering if you'll sink down to the bottom and be attacked by sharks. Or perhaps I will float and meet a few nice people. One things for sure, I am not going to be meeting anyone worth while near this shoreline. School starts on September 4th. I hope I do well in my classes. Perhaps starting out the new school year single is a good idea, nothing can hold me back but myself. I've got nothing to hold onto, new work and new school... everything is so different. My life has done a complete flip from what it was just a month ago. Fascinating, isn't it? How fast things can change, how scenery can play a big part in how fast you change... or what changes inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment