Friday, August 17, 2012

The harsh reality

Everyone says things like, “one day they will regret losing you.” What if they don’t?

In reality that doesn’t really happen. Perhaps for a split second they see something that has reminded them of you, and then boom back to normal… not even a flinch. When people leave you, they will get over you faster. They fell out of love first, they had a jump start on the moving on process. So I really don’t want to hear anymore bullshit about how people will regret losing you and how they will really miss you soon. No. No they will not. They will go on about their lives just as they would have if they had never met you. Yes I sound like I am bitter, but it’s a harsh reality. The sooner people realize that, they better off you are. The faster you stop the pain of holding on you will move on and eventually be happy.

Sincerely,
Telling me things that aren't true just keep me holding on

No comments:

Post a Comment