Sunday, August 19, 2012

Webs

I feel like I am making this gigantic mess that I am not going to be able to clean up. All these people I feel like I am just fucking with because of my own sick need for affection. Why am I doing this? I need to be single for awhile because I can't feel anything. I feel nothing for anyone. They are all just people that happen to be attractive and lonely... and then I come along on my horse acting like I am so charming and witty.... What the fuck is wrong with me? I need to stop being so angry. I am so bitter and angry. I just want to be loved I guess, and that is what any human strives for I would assume. But not like this... not this way. Karma never hits my exes, but for some reason the karma that should hit them hits me.

I need to be honest, but I don't want to open myself up to another person again. Everyone leaves. Everyone hurts you. There are no exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment