Friday, August 17, 2012

Tattoo psychic

Today I went with my friend for her to get a tattoo. She got this amazing tree stencil like tattoo. Today I thought was going to be another ordinary day, with the exception of just hanging out at a tattoo parlor for the majority of the day.... so I thought.

Apparently this tattoo artist was also a psychic. Like holy fuck. Nothing makes me more nervous than a psychic medium because they can know everything about you as soon as you walk in the door. I have so much inside of me... I don't want anyone to know. He was really nice though, and didn't disclose in front of my friend anything really personal. I sometimes become skeptic, I mean... he was a tattoo artist, not many people would think he was legit. Then he started telling me things... then I knew, I knew he couldn't be making this shit up.

He told me about how August was basically with me because I was convenient for the time being. I was just filling a void in his life, an absence of a sibling he noted. He also mentioned that I should stay clear of a red Volkswagen and that it was bad news. Now I am freaking out and looking everywhere I drive to avoid this fucking vehicle that is suppose to be really bad for me to come by. He said that I was in the next three days going to receive money for school.... I don't know how I feel about that one. He brought up that it was my grandmother from my mother's side of the family that was letting me know I am on the right path. Like... she knew I needed guidance. Which I do! He mentioned how I need to and am going to get a certification. I couldn't believe it! Like... he had no idea I was going to school for radiology when he mentioned this... he just knew I was in school. Blew my mind.
Then he brought up a ring, and how I was wrapping a ribbon around it and tossing it into a coffin. He then went on to say that I needed to take the ring that August gave me and bind it (with the ribbon) so I could get rid of the pain he has caused me. After that I will be set free from the emotions I have for him. He also said that August didn't cheat on me... but if given the chance he would have and said thankfully he wasn't given a real chance to. It made me sad to hear that but realize that I'm so glad the relationship is over with. I don't know what I would do with myself if another guy cheated on me. He then went on to say that I will meet someone new... a "CH" name. Mentioned "Chad" or "Charlie" and that I do not know this person but he will be the new guy in my life in the next three months. He said also that because of me working hard to be the mother and father of my son, that the current male friends in my life will step up and become the male roll models that Mikey needs.
At one point he scared the shit out of me... he brought up how he knows I really want to cut....so badly, but I know I can't. He knew I was really strong and would pull out of this but also knew I was struggling with wanting to cut myself.  In that moment I was so shocked. He knew all the pain I was going through, and how I needed to be strong for Mikey.

All that from going to a support a friend getting a tattoo. Holy fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment