Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let there be hope

Second day of work...
Perhaps these changes are making me stronger. I really didn't mind today. Yesterday was good and today was better. I suppose it'll just get better but we shall see.

In other news: I saw her last night. My friends Amelia and Dannah came with me to eat dinner at the place she works. She was so cute. I couldn't help but notice her beautiful blue eyes, and how she couldn't quite look me in the eye. A little red in the face myself, I still managed to keep calm. I felt as though my heart and stomach were melting into one huge butterflying that was having a panic attack inside of me. I so much wanted to just sit and talk with her, but she was of course working. It was cute how she purposely took her sweet ass time getting our checks.. procrastinating so we wouldn't leave. I am so shy sometimes, but I know how to be some what charming when the time calls for it. Unfortunately my friends were pretty much making fun of me the entire time, bullocks. Never the less, I wrote her yet another note on the back of my receipt. I mentioned that perhaps this time she shouldn't lose the note. Got home at 11:30 PM, continued to text her until midnight I believe... then past out at 1 AM to wake up at 3:30 AM for work. Probably got about two and a half hours of sleep... but it was worth it.

I am excited for school. Even though my first semester is all repeat classes, I am eager to see what new things I can learn. Every professor has different knowledge and has something they can teach you that the other couldn't. I hope I enjoy my psychology professor... it would be a shame to ruin my favorite subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment