Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surreal

I crave the familiar. My mind is bouncing all over the place with all this new things. Too many stimuli I suppose. Today was my first day at my new job, and for a little bit there I wanted to run back to my old job in Nashua. I missed my friends there and my old paper work. They do things so differently here that I just wanted to run and hide. I knew I couldn't though, perhaps with her texting me most of the day gave me hope that this change is good. I think at one moment I even missed August.... but I believe it was more of the need for familiarity than actually missing him.
After about 9am I started to get more comfortable and realized that the people at this store were incredibly nice. I found that there were a bunch of people there from my old Manchester store, and my LP manager who was also my buddy in Nashua was there as well. I'm so glad I didn't give up... perhaps she helped in some way. Keeping me focused.. she didn't even have to try, she was just texting me and it made me feel like everything was going to be okay and that I have nothing to worry about. I barely know her, but I hope I see her again soon. Even if nothing romantic comes of it... I really would like to have her in my life. She is one of the most fascinating people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment