Thursday, August 9, 2012

PRIDE - 2012

So the NH pride festival in on Saturday and I am completely stoked for it! I am meeting friends there, though I am a bit nervous about parking. I should probably just park at a friends house and walk there, we'll see. None the less, I have never been to a pride fest before so I have no idea what to expect. I am nervous and excited all at once. I'm sure there will be talking and music though for sure.

Also, I am being kidnapped and brought to a barbecue after all the festivities. Apparently I should "not fight this." But we shall see. I'm sure it'll be fun, though I don't do fantastic around a million strangers.

Mikey has been begging me for a mohawk for about a month now, I bought clippers and finally did it. Though it is not a full hawk. He moved and the back got messed up, so I shaved the entire back. I felt bad cause I knew he really wanted a full hawk, but after all was said and done he looked in the mirror and was so happy. He just said over and over again, "Thank you mommy, thank you mommy! I really like my mohawk!" At least with even little mess ups that I do here and there, he will always love me. Oh, and I am dying from my cold. Only I get colds in the spring and summer it seems. At least by getting my cold now, it might get it out of the way for when Autumn starts? One can only hope!

I really don't have anything else to write... I might later, who knows?
Sincerely,
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment