Monday, February 14, 2011

Anything you can do... I can do better

So today was a bit discouraging. I found out the the original car I was going to buy was rusted all underneath. Wasn't about to buy that. I went to a few dealerships. I came so close to buying a $13,000 car with $320 a month payments... I knew I couldn't afford. I walked away. I am not completely angry about cars right now, I am just annoyed. I want a decent car now. I have the money, now I just need the car to come to me. I refuse to settle for anything. I need something reliable, that is a standard.  Didn't realize it would be this difficult. Oh well...

I'll probably post later on today...at the moment I just wanted to say something about the car situation.

2 comments:

  1. Thats sucks.. you will find a car do not worry. try looking on craigslist for some they have decent ones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been. That's the first place I looked for cars. Still failing. lol

    ReplyDelete