Thursday, February 3, 2011

Implode.

Seriously? My ex can't see his son again. "Bad weekend." I am so sick of this bullshit. I've had enough. I'm sick of waiting for other people, like I am right now. I am sick of people saying they can't do things. I am sick of being led on. I feel like just collapsing inward. Is this what it feels like to be on the border of giving up on the human race? Maybe it is better to stay away. Fuck this. I am so over you. You, the one that is late or likes to flake out. The one that lies constantly. The one that doesn't appreciate anything I do for them. The one that doesn't care about me trying to get an education. The one that likes to dish it but can't take it. The one that thinks they are so much fucking better than everyone else, because they are a bit more intellectual than the norm. The one that likes to say they are looking for a relationship, but then is like oh, never mind I'm not ready for a relationship yet. The one that sleep with any girl that walks in the room with their legs wide open. The one that doesn't even try to take a deeper look. I give up. Go fuck yourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite entry. Why? Because you are not holding back. This is pure and raw. I am here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Though, I didn't want to have to write a post like this. I don't feel that everyone needs to know my "issues." But today was one of those days that I finally imploded. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So um yuh i like this one a lot too. I have to agree with TheFlamePrincess. You def did not hold back at all. and you know what he is a dirtbag period. He def needs to step up and do more thats his son. I hope he is now but thats prolly asking alot huh

    ReplyDelete