Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cut the tension with a knife

I am going through a huge transition in my life right now. I am finally being the person I wanted to be, or the person I have always been but has been buried deep inside me. I can finally be me, no gimmicks. I wear what I want to wear, regardless of neck line.... ( those of you who know how my neckline on my shirts doesn't exist. )
I feel like I am not worried about telling people about myself. I am not even scared about what people will think of me...

For the first time in over 3 years I saw my ex and wasn't attracted to him. I felt nothing for him, which is huge for me. If anything I find him very unattractive now. I am so please with myself for moving on from the hell I was once living in. I can stand up now and say I am who I am, and no one can change that. So if you have a problem with it walk the other way basically. 

I remember when I was younger, and as a kid you usually just go with the flow... Boys like girls, girls like boys....  I didn't think about relationships until I was in 6th grade. All my friends were talking about boys so I assumed the position so to say. I remember always being scared that  if I told my friends I was attracted to girls they wouldn't talk to me. So life went on, only saying I liked guys. I remember that my first crush was a girl in 6th grade. My second crush was on a guy in 8th grade.. Truth is I can't decide. I don't think I should have to. I have finally come to terms that I don't know who I will marry, because I don't know which sex I prefer. Really just depends on the person I fall in love with. I just can't believe I was scared for so long to tell friends and family. I should have just said it when I was younger, and been true to myself. Better late then never. I enjoy the fact that at work I can joke around with everyone and they aren't uncomfortable around me. I am glad that my friends have stayed my friends, regardless of what gender I prefer romantically. Some of you might have always known... or thought that I was a little different. Before when I started new friendships I would tell them that I "used to be" bisexual... honestly it was to see what their reaction would be. Usually it was a good reaction. I know that sounds kind of like a mind fuck, but I like to see what people really think of things. So if they had a good reaction I was okay to tell them that I still am. Well, now it looks like the world of internet users that actually read this will know now.. HAH!  I feel like I could have worded this paragraph better...


So my finger tips on my left hand are completely numb now. I figure that is because the guitar strings are cutting my nerves up. Though it is cool, now the strings don't hurt as much! Now my strumming needs work, I feel like I am doing it wrong. Which doesn't make sense because strumming is strumming, right? Apparently I am a fail.

2 comments: