Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Give me more

It has been brought to my attention that people want me to post more. Lol, didn't think anyone would really be reading this. Besides Sarah. :)

I am going to start school in March. Though I am not a fan of the first classes I have to take because not much is open. Though I'm sure when I start to register for my classes I can weed through them and make a schedule that works better for me. This is a very exciting moment in my life. I feel like dancing and singing, all the time. I just hope I can afford an apartment while going to school and working. I will probably have to work full time, wich I know will put a lot on me. I have to do something, I can't just sit around and wait for things to happen. I have to make things happen.

It feels as though my income tax money will never come in. I have so much to do and get done, and I can't do any of it until that money comes in. I need to get an apartment of my own. I need a car. I need to square away my debts. One thing I am concerned about is my financial aid covering all of my tuition and books that I need. Otherwise, I won't be attending school until fall. Maybe I should wait until summer or fall. Give myself some time to save up? Maybe I am rushing and setting myself up for disaster. I would really love some feed back.

                           I've been reading a lot lately. I was never really into the written word. Never found a great fascination with it. Then there are always those section that you fill out, asking what your favorite books are. I have written the only books I remember reading. Which aren't a lot, and that made me sad. I want to be into reading... just not many books scream to me. The only ones I remember reading are the ones that stood out enough for me to care about. I bought a bunch of books to see what kind of books I could read with out getting bored. So far this book called, "Bones" seems to be peaking my interest. Sometimes I find myself laying in bed, knowing that I should go to bed but I just keep reading. Thinking to myself, -okay, just one more page and I'll put it away-. Usually ends up in six more pages before I actually turn out the light. Maybe it's not that I wasn't "into" reading, but it was more of what I wanted to read was hard to find and that made it hard for me to enjoy reading. I remember a book ( I can't remember the name and wish I could because I want to read it again) that was about a young girl growing up in the desert, in a religion where she was to be wed as soon as she got her period. I remember the author making her sound like such a spunky girl, who wasn't ready and didn't want anything to do with marriage or being a house wife. She wanted to help her dad and be free. She was wed to a man about her father's age, who had 11 wives already. I think I remember it being a series actually. I really wish I could remember the name.


I can't wait... to just be living. Learning. Making myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment