Thursday, February 10, 2011

Save me a seat....

Today....
Went to look at a couple cars with my friend. He was kind enough to cart my ass everywhere, and I thank him for that. We drove all the way to Salem, there is a Chevy Cavalier for $1,500. Only 86,000 miles on it. I'm pretty impressed with this car. Tomorrow the seller is bringing it up to Manchester so that a garage of my choosing can check it out and make sure it doesn't have anything wrong with it. (Though the garage is not of my choosing, my friend chose it but I have full confidence in him.) I have to work 3:30 AM to 12 PM tomorrow. I then have to go to the garage for 1 PM with my friend for the car. Then if I decide to buy it, assuming the car has no major issues, drive the seller back to his house since he won't have transportation back to his place. Then I need to get back to work for 3 PM for a mandatory store meeting. Gee whiz. Lastly, I must find a ride home from said meeting if I don't buy the car or can't get 20 day plates for it. ( I have an issue with the DMV at the moment concerning car ownership, involves the SR-22 agreement.) Busy day tomorrow.

School....
School starts March 21rst. I have signed up for 5 classes. With the intentions of not getting into all of them. If I do get into all of them I will drop 2. I suppose I can be a little over ambitious sometimes. I feel mentally prepared for school. Now for the fiances and class schedules... that's another story.  I will get into that when the time draws nearer to start up. I want to make sure everything is set up before I actually do the worrying.

Home life...
A friend let me borrow the book The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath. I am in love with it thus far. I actually stopped reading my other book Bones, to finish reading this one.
Mikey got sick with a 24 hour bug. I felt so bad, all he wanted to do was cuddle. Poor guy, makes me feel so bad. This morning when he woke up I asked him how he was feeling and he said, "Better Mommy." While pointing to his mouth. ( He was vomiting yesterday, so he was letting me know he didn't feel like vomiting anymore.) Everyday he gets so much smarter and taller. He's not the baby I use to hold in my arms and sing to every night anymore. He'll always be my little baby, but soon he'll be a young man..... Time flies. He is the reason I get up everyday and work. The reason I want to go to school. The reason I want so much out of this life, because I want him to do the same. He has such a great personality. ( Like his mom. =] )
Off to read/bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment