Sunday, February 20, 2011

You don't have to come and confess

I do believe this deserves a update, seeing as a lot has happened in the past few days... and to be honest sometimes I am just too lazy to update. Let's go back now... I have bought a new car. 2003 Dodge Neon SE. Nothing fancy, it's a Neon.. so we all know it's basically crap. She's my hoopty though, so I love it just the same. I have some work to do on it, but at least I know the things I fix will be new so I won't have to fix them later when I don't have the money. That's usually how it goes.


I have my new lap top, which is basically amazing. Such an upgrade compared to my other lap top. Now I can school it with more ease. It's an HP Probook. I fancy it. Really not much to say on the computer subject, seeing as it's a computer.. what else can I really say? I'm sure it's nothing you really want to read. Boring if anything.

I feel like I've been working non stop lately. Everyday I stay past my shift, not that it's a horrible thing. I just feel worn out. I slept until 9:45 today! If you know what time I usually get up, then you know that that's the equivalent of sleeping until 2 PM. Also was an hour late for work. Wicked cool, I get so down on myself. I hate being "the douche" that's late for work. I seem to fuck everything up at some point in time. It's not like I have horrible self esteem issues or anything. I just believe that I can always do better. I refuse to give my second best when my best is what is expected.


So someone said to me that being bisexual is the same as being straight. I felt angry about this statement. I kept my mouth, it wasn't a good time to get into a big debate about sexual preference. Especially with me drinking at the time. I am not an angry drunk, though I've never been mad while drinking, I figure I handled myself well by just not getting into the subject any further. Thinking back now I am annoyed. It's not like it really matters, but for some reason it does to me. Yet, I still can't come up with a reason why the statement bothers me. Doesn't really make any sense. Maybe the person was right?

               So I started writing this blog so that my writing skills can get better. I look back at my first posts, and I feel like it hasn't. Discouraging to say the least. I was hoping I would get increasingly better, but it looks like I just put words together better than before. Other than that I am still obsessed with commas. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I have to say Im lazy to when updateing or reading others lol but first off YAY jessica is back on the road again me so happy .. i have to see your wheels i do ... its a date..

    Well if your a full blown Bisexual than no it is not the same as beign straight.. but if your a Im a bisexual today and than I love cock the next than yes it is the same a straight.. to me personally you have to have gone all the way with a chick or guy both ways to be full blown in my opinion.. i mean ive only made out with a few girls tongue inculded but no feeling up or anything so I do not consider myself bisexual at all.. everyone has there own opinions about bisexual or not but if it makes you happy fuck them who are they to say if they have never gone all the way or experinces it them selfs or if you get more ass then them lmao .. but anyways..doesnt mean the person was right because they may of never experince it them selfs or they are against it....


    I love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need to hang soon!


    Though the person who said this I'm sure has experience in the department... none the less.. At the moment, I feel like I can't decide who I like more. I refuse to decide now. I will take my time on my decision.

    ReplyDelete