Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Means to an end...

Boy meets girl...
Boy and girl find each other attractive...
Both really enjoy spending time together...
Decide to take their time to get to know each other...
It's a good thing they did...
Boy decides he isn't that interested in girl..
Girl hides her true feelings and says she feels the same...
Life goes on.

OR

Girl gets turned off by many personality issues in boy...
Girl is a bit shallow...
Girl doesn't like to play games...
Girl can't make up her mind...
Girl gives up.
Life continues still.




I just can't seem to hold on to anyone nor can anyone hold onto me. If they seem too interested in me, it's like I find an excuse to not like them. If I like someone more than usual, they seem to not be as interested in me.
Lesson: Stop liking everyone. lol Just kidding, that isn't realistic.
I think I still have some growing up to do. I have come to the conclusion that if you seem too eager in the beginning it'll usually end badly. Not all cases, but most. Though if you don't seem eager at all, you might lose your chance. A nice middle ground should suffice. Not like I am one to be giving out relationship advice. I have been through my share, long and short. I think now I might know what I'm looking for, I am just not what those particular people are looking for. I guess in the end, my friends were right. I need to get myself together before I can even bother looking for a relationship.  Or I am going to keep letting people down, or keep getting let down myself.  I wish I could apologize to all the guys/girls I've hurt on my mission to find myself. I feel as though I deserve it when I am hurt. What goes around comes around, and I strongly believe that. I also believe that there is a goblin of some sorts stealing all my socks so I can't find pairs, but that's beside the point.


I am so ecstatic about the 11th! New car and new apartment here I come! I honestly don't know what else to say. I started this post thinking I was going to talk about other things than relationship crap, but towards the end I realized I had nothing interesting to say. So that's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment